Maeer’s MIT-SOM COLLEGE, PUNE
(AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF PUNE & Approved by Govt. of Maharashtra.)
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR FIRST YEAR ADMISSION: 2014-15
Eligibility: H.S.C. (10+2) with min 40% marks and English as a compulsory subject.
(12th Appearing candidates can also apply.)
COLLEGE APTITUDE TEST & INTERVIEW: 21st MAY 2014.
MAEER’s MITSOM College,
Room No 003, Ground Floor, A-Wing, Saraswati Vishwa Building,
MIT campus, Survey no 123, off Paud road, Kothrud, Pune-38
College's Aptitude Test & Interviews for First Year Admission in BBA, BCA & BBM-IB courses will be conducted on 21st MAY 2014. Interested candidates can submit Online Application with uploading the recent photograph, on or before 19th MAY 2014.
How to Apply
Entrance Examination Forms can be filled online through MITSOM College website www.mitsomcollege.com with the online payment for Rs. 600/- through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
ATTESTED DOCUMENTS TO BE COMPULSORILY SUBMITTED DURING ENTRANCE EXAM
- 10th & 12th Standard Mark sheets Copies (If appeared for 10+2 Exam photo copy of Examination Admit Card / Hall Ticket).
- 2 Identical color photographs.
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate in case of reserved category (candidates from Maharashtra State only. Other documents viz: Validity, Non-Creamy layer certificate would be required at time of admission.).
- Domicile Certificate (Attested):(For Maharashtra domiciled candidates only.).
- Please indicate status of your domicile (Maharashtra/Out of Maharashtra) as well as choice of courses/preferences in entrance form WITHOUT FAIL.
Admit Card will be sent to the applicant on email address, provided in the application form.
Schedule of reporting for Aptitude test & Interviews will be displayed on www.mitsomcollege.com on evening of 19th MAY 2014. after 10.00 am only.
For Admissions Contact: 08380023808/ 08380023809.
For Counseling and CET guidance, contact faculty: 020 – 32311064 / 32311065