Maeer’s MIT-SOM COLLEGE, PUNE
(AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF PUNE & Approved by Govt. of Maharashtra.)
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR FIRST YEAR ADMISSION : 2013-14
Eligibility: H.S.C. (10+2) with min 45% marks and English as a compulsory subject.
(12th Appearing candidates can also apply.)
COLLEGE APTITUDE TEST & INTERVIEW: 12th June 2013.
Venue: MIT Campus, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune 411038.
College's Aptitude Test & Interviews for admission BBA, BCA & BBM-IB courses will be conducted on 12th June 2013 Interested candidates can submit application with enclosures list of documents as mentioned below, on or before 10th June 2013.
How to Apply
Entrance Examination Forms can be obtained from college office in cash for Rs 600/- OR downloaded from www.mitsomcollege.com. DD of Rs 600/- favoring MITSOM College and payable at Pune should be enclosed.
DOCUMENTS TO BE COMPULSORILY SUBMITTED ALONGWITH ENTRANCE FORM
- Mark sheets of 10th & 12th Standard- Attested copies. (If appeared for 12th Standard Exam please attach the photo copy of Examination Admit Card).
- 2 Identical color photographs.
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate in case of reserved category (candidates from Maharashtra State only. Other documents viz: Validity, Non-Creamy layer certificate would be required at time of admission.).
- Domicile Certificate (Attested): (For Maharashtra domiciled candidates only.).
- Please indicate status of your domicile (Maharashtra/Out of Maharashtra) as well as choice of courses/preferences in entrance form WITHOUT FAIL.
APPLICATION FORMS CAN BE SUBMITTED AT:
Maeer’s MITSOM College, Room No 003, Ground Floor, A Wing, Saraswati Vishwa Building, MIT campus, Survey no 124, Off Paud road, Kothrud, Pune-38.
Candidates sending forms by Courier/Post their Admit Card will be handed over to the candidates on the Examination day itself. Schedule of reporting for Aptitude test & Interviews will be displayed on www.mitsomcollege.com on evening of 10th June 2013 after 04.00 pm only.